8.31.2011

Organization Station Fail

Remember this post from less than a month ago? Where I detailed how our pantry door went from blank to busy?

The end product looked like this....


Until a week later when things started falling....and then it looked like this....


Yeah. Those sticky squares were supposed to stick to the cork boards I purchased for $7 a pop.
 But instead, they adhered only to our pantry door. So each evening, upon arriving home from work, I was greeted with a Organization Mess Station. Luckily, Container Store has fabulous customer service and they agreed to return my cork boards (without a receipt) in exchange for store credit. 

I still wanted to keep the organization station going though...so I picked out something else. 
It's a super slim, magnetic board. I think it looks even better than the cork board!



A total fail turned...win!


No comments: