8.02.2011

Craft Room / Office

Are you getting sick of Annie and I posting pictures from Pinterest? I hope not - because I am obsessed with it - and don't know what I did to find inspiration before it :)

Anyway, over the weekend I decided that I needed to update my craft room.  It was not looking very pretty and I wanted a better space to get inspired in. See below: Yes, messy and gross. This is a few months ago, so it is not totally like this now, but close enough.  


This was not working - so out to Pinterest I went and found a TON of ideas:


IMG_4424.jpg (JPEG Image, 550×825 pixels) - Scaled (85%)










Paper Lust: My Scrapbook Room









Perfectly Organizer Closet Crafts Studio | Shelterness
(I pinned this one 3 times *oops - clearly I like it )











See How Women Are Carving Out a Space to Unwind




So 5 coats of primer and the red paint is gone!!! I am going to work this week to finish the room.... can't wait to show you!

No comments: