8.09.2011

Sometimes it's the small things

This post is going to be very un-inspired and lame. However, I am getting such a kick out of this quick project that we (Megan & I) recently finished that I wanted to share.



See that white wire shelf attached to the cabinet door? That's new! Previous to owning that awesome shelf, Jeff and I had our cleaning products stored shoved in the under-the-sink-cabinet. In our 1950's home, space is a hot commodity and those bottles were taking up precious space. Adding this $3 wire shelf (from Container Store) helped us expand our storage area and helped us keep the most used items readily available. I like the shelf so much, I am considering adding a second one to the other door.

This project took about 5 minutes from start to finish.
Again, it's not very exciting, pretty or inspired.....but like I said, sometimes it's the small things that make a big difference!

No comments: