7.26.2011

Fun Art

We are in the process of finishing our windows and painting the walls.  They will be the same colors for the most part - but we needed to touch up a few spots.  I thought that this was a perfect opportunity to start over on my gallery wall.  I also thought it would be fun to add more art.  We have plenty of photography, but not much else.  So, I headed out to Etsy to find some great pieces.

love is all around - 5x7 fine art print
via here

vintage book love - 5x7 fine art print - pages folded in heart shape
via here

PRINT - Hello.  Also I love you MEDIUM GREY linocut 8x10
via here

letterpress space needle with green and pale blue flock
via here

Love Never Fails Framed Print
via here

Regarde le Ciel - Paris Graffiti Art - Fine Art Photograph
via here

LOVE quote -Good Morning Beautiful- Black Hand Pulled Screen Print 8X10
via here

8x10 Harry Potter best of QUOTES Poster art print pop
yes - I went there :)  via here

Expecto Patronum - Harry Potter - 5 x 7 Typographic Print
and here

I could look at Etsy for HOURS and HOURS and still see no shortage of art I want to buy.  If you have any good Etsy shops please let me know - I always love to look!

Oh - and keep your eye open for my own DIY art in the coming days!

No comments: