4.20.2011

Awesome Furniture

The other day I was searching for Chesterfield sofas (again), and I came across this site.  Bridge Furniture and Props is just that - it rents out furniture and props for projects (movies, photo shoots, etc).  

They have a ton of really cool stuff - and while it is not for sale, it is still fun to look at all the different pieces and styles. 

Here are some of my favorite:

















How much fun would it be to get to design a set with some of the above pieces!!


2 comments:

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Wow they have incredible stuff. I can't believe it is all for rent.

Jeremy Killian said...

The couches are very comforting to look at. The second photo of a chocolate-brown couch is my personal favorite. It looks sweet and desirable, just like chocolate. =)