12.23.2010

Frenchie

No, not the Frenchie from Grease. The Frenchie that makes wonderful paper. I posted awhile back (here) about unexpected art and I'm back with a follow-up post. I recently came across and fell.in.love with French Paper Comany .  They are based in Niles, MI (go midwest!) and their paper is gorgeous. I could spend hours going through their website.

I am totally smitten with the designs that accompany the paper. So much so, that I decided to use the individual sheets from the Pop Tone Fan Deck as artwork. Additionally, I was gifted two Mr. French Posters that I decided to frame and incorporate as well. I think the bursts of color are really fun.





The best part about these papers is they way they are produced, using 100% hydropower. Nice!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yay for French Paper CO! They do indeed make some funky, fun paper. Have you checked out their online store? Not only can you buy paper, but they have other fun goodies as well.