11.23.2010

Why did I not know about these?

Have I been living under a rock? Do you guys know about these? Am I going to make an a*# out of myself for dedicating an entire post to these?

Furniture Sliders!

Here I am trying my hardest to move a dresser on my own. Total Fail!


And here I am moving the dresser with ease.


Clearly these photos were staged....but you get the point!

These things are Amazing! How many times have you beat yourself up trying ten different furniture layouts? Loading and unloading drawers to move dressers. Throwing out your back. Making marks on your carpet. I know this sounds like an infomercial....but these Furniture Sliders are crucial to remodeling. You just tilt the item up, place the sliders underneath, and you are good-to-go!

Here are some close-ups. 


I am going to go buy myself a set right now!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you were struggling, these things have been around for years! Glad you will move with ease in the future.

Beth said...

Sorry that comment was me... :)

Jessi said...

so...the other day I was finally getting my husband to move some of our heavier pieces around and he asked if I had some of these and I laughed and said that I use his dirty socks he leaves on the floor! Ha, so yeah I need to get some! Great blog! :)