10.29.2010

The 95/5 Factor


I hate to admit it...and actually I didn't...I got called out. I suffer from 95/5 syndrome. Some of my projects are hovering at 95% complete and have been for months days.


Case in point. The bedroom overhaul that I blogged about earlier this month. It's 95% done. The other 5% is the much needed paint touch-ups that are still on my to-do list. 







Then there is the dining chair project. Again, 95% percent finished.  
I just haven't gotten around to putting the trim on the last chair. It looks good far away....kinda....


Let's get a closer look at that....



Or the footstool downstairs. Again, almost done....except for the trim.




Why do I do this? I have no idea! I want to finish the projects, but I want to move onto the next project more....so I do :)  In classic fashion I'm going to almost finish this post, but instead I'm just going to.....


1 comment:

PaperDollMN said...

I do this all the time!