9.21.2010

Tell me what you want, what you really really want....

I'll tell you want I want, what I really really want. I wanna, I wanna, I wanna...

I wanna apologize for getting that Spice girls song stuck in your head... 


Anyway, wow – we were hoping to get 10 followers by the end of the month – but less than 24 hrs after sending out the link – we were there. If you are reading and are not following – please follow – we want to know who is out there :)
 
We are so excited about this adventure and can’t wait to share it with all of you!  We have a few goals for this blog, and quite a few hopes and dreams too. 

First, we would like fill your homes with beautiful things, either through items we sell that you cannot live without, or DIY ideas and inspiration that we provide to you! 

Second, we would like to provide you a daily read (or more) on design, our homes, creativity, and awesome before and afters

As much as we would like to, we can’t have a new piece of furniture for sale every day, mainly because we have real jobs, but finishing items takes time and money, of which we only have so much :)
 
So, what we would like to know from you is.....What else do you want to see? Would you like us to show other people’s before and afters? DIY tips? Mood boards?  We want to know! Please leave us a comment!

No comments: