6.15.2011

Outdoor Rugs

In theory, I love the idea. In fact, I would love to have a rug out on our patio to spruce things up. However, I....
  1. Don't want to pay for a rug.
  2. Think that it would get crazy dirty & smelly.
But, that doesn't mean that I don't mind looking around online for pretty rugs. Here are some of my favorites.

Thom Filicia outdoor rugs

Rug Designs from Thom Filicia
Image via here.
Get em' for a deal on Overstock here.


Cane Indoor/Outdoor Rug 
Cane Rug from Ballard Designs (I like the black one)

Striped Braided Indoor/Outdoor Rug

Rug Market Veranda Outdoor/Indoor Rug - Aransas Brown


Black Indoor/ Outdoor Rug (7'10 x 11')





Maybe I do want a rug for outside.....Anyone have any opinions on whether or not it is a good idea?

3 comments:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

love the black cane rug! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Unknown said...

I am going to get one for our deck and have one picked out that is sold at Lowe's for $50. It is supposed to be mildew resistant and I have heard they hold up pretty well. I think after a rain I might hang it up to dry, though, just to let the deck dry out.

Hyphen Interiors said...

I got a Pier 1 rug for my patio. It almost immediately faded and got water spots from any rain or water that drained from plants... It looks like CRAP now... I thought for a while that I could paint it and still use it, but I'm starting to think that it's beyond that - as it's now stretched where the legs of furniture have sat on it. Bummer. I may get a new cheap one from a place like IKEA and paint it... Though... Lowes and $50 gets my attention! (I mean welcome mats work and they aren't THAT different...)