6.17.2011

DIY Art...someone hold me to this please :)

Is anyone else out there pinning? I am - and I am in love with it.  One of my Pin Boards is called DIY art. I have been collecting ideas for different art projects that I can make for cheap.  Below are a few of them:




















So - since collecting all of the above and many more - I have done nothing!!! My goal is to do at least 2 of these pieces of art this summer.  Have any of you actually recreated something that you saw on Pinterest? Or that you saw elsewhere? Please share... I would love you see your pictures, and get inspiration from you!

*All pictures are via my Pinterest (where it will give credit to the source)

3 comments:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

the string art board looks so cool...wonder if i could pull it off. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

pam said...

wow! so much cool stuff!! love the framed spoons!

Hyphen Interiors said...

I love all of these. Can I steal them? I'm a new pinner and haven't really used it much yet. I'll have to check your boards out if I can figure out how. Ha!