3.11.2011

Stylish Blogger Award





Annie and I were  excited to find out that Gina over at New England Home and Garden passed on the Stylish Blogger Award to us! What a pleasant surprise. So the rules are as follows:


1. Link back to the person who passed on the award and accept.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass the award on to 15 recently discovered bloggers and let them know about the award.

Since it is both Annie and I that blog, I am going to do 7 facts about the 2 of us, so here it goes:

1. Annie and I met pretty much the first week of college.  After a 'unique' experience with both of our roommates, we decided to move in together after the first semester. We have been best friends ever since, living no more than 5 miles away from each other. (It was actually no more than 5 blocks from each other until we bought our respective houses).

2. We were both bridesmaids in each other's weddings - and spent hours trying on the perfect bridesmaid dresses :)

3. We are both beer girls :)  Sure we love a summer cocktail or a nice glass of wine every now and again, but give us a beer and we are happy!

4. Annie actually went to prom with my husband in high school.  And later was the one (along with our other friend Megan) that introduced the two of us.

5. Annie and her (now) husband, Jeff, started dating at the same time that Nate and I started dating.

6. It is very rare if Annie and I go more than a day with out talking - even if many times it is on g-chat while we should be working. 

7. As you are reading this, Annie and I are here visiting our best friend Ali:

I know that I am going to be cheating here - as both Annie and I have been too busy to discover new bloggers.  But thanks to this little award, I did discover Gina's fun and inspiration fill blog, so please go over and check that blog out! 

No comments: