2.24.2011

Gossip Girl

Yeah - I watch Gossip Girl - a TV show about people my age, pretending to be in high school... and throw in more drama than one person could possibly have - what could be better?

One thing I love about the show, beyond the cute guys and fashion, is the interior designs of the rooms.  My absolute favorite has to be the Humphrey's Brooklyn loft:  The brick, the couch....



They also have an amazing kitchen, however, I was unable to find any pictures of it....

I also love Serena's old bedroom - talk about a statement headboard



How about you - do you watch Gossip Girl? Or any other embarrassing show? Any rooms from TV that you love? Let us know!

1 comment:

Kim McMartin said...

LOVE Gossip Girl...not (really) even embarrassed to say it. I also LOVE the room designs. Can't decide which I love more, the clothes or the sets...