1.17.2011

Stick with us...

Yes, I know that we promised to find furniture and restyle it... and we really want to. But this is the problem:


Yes- that says that it will be -16 overnight.  Way to cold to be doing any sanding, painting, etc. 

But to show you that we mean business - this is what my garage looks like currently: 



I think that there are about 7 pieces waiting for the weather to get a little bit warmer so that Annie and I can get down to business.

So until then, please stick with us, and enjoy the other posts that we share with you. Let us know if there is anything you would like to see us do, any questions you would like us to answer, anything, we will work on getting it to you.

But I promise, as soon as spring hits, so will we, with many before and afters of great pieces of furniture.

1 comment:

Kim @The Little Things said...

Oh I can't wait to see what you do with all of those great pieces in your garage! That china cabinet (is that what its called?) looks so cool. Now if it would only warm up!