10.22.2010

Ode to the Chevron

I admit it....I’ve fallen victim to a trend (gasp)! Chevron is everywhere these days.
Here is a Chevron Wall.....
Image via Style Files

Here is a Chevron Rug.....

Eames Rocker in the Living Room

And Another....
Nate Berkus Dhurrie RugNate Berkus for HSN

And Another.....


Here is a Chevron Pillow.....

Pink cheveron - decorative pillow cover 18x18inch




And A Desk....



Here is chevron toilet paper...ok...just kidding.  But seriously this design is everywhere and I am totally. on. board. Check out the chevron in my house.
Here on the cabinets....


And here on a pillow.....




And another...


I have been drooling over this rug for months, but refuse to dish out the cash for it. 

Zigzag Rug

I’ve found several DIY chevron rugs (here, here & here), but I just don’t know if I want to pull the trigger. I don’t want to become the crazy cat chevron lady. What do you guys think? Should I do it?!

No comments: