1.12.2011

Surprise Switcheroo

It wasn't a surprise for me...but it was for my husband. One of my first attempts at reFind-ing was a total fail. Epic failure in fact. I used tinted poly instead of clear coat. So my cute little desk ended up like this.....



ewww....yellow-ish!


I dealt with my failure and decided to decorate the office anyway....but never could get past my blunder. Every time I went into that room all I saw was that desk. So I decided to switch it up!

I moved the guest bed that was here....


To here....



And moved this bench here...

And hung my new lamp from England here....


Then I finished off the room with some French Paper Co. art....here


Here


And Here




Now the guest bedroom has officially moved into what was the office. It's a smaller room, but I think it's nice and cozy. I borrowed furniture from other rooms to complete the look. I am far from done, but I think it's a good start.

This is what happens when it's cold outside and I can't do projects outside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the photo gallery wall!