9.07.2011

Vintage Thrift Store

The other weekend Nate and I decided to head out to do a little shopping.  We searched online for some fun Vintage Antique stores - and found a few all in one place. Below are some of the pictures I took:

Yes - this is a fish head mounted - why? Who knows...



I was kind of obsessed with this light.  It was so cool.

Okay - again, just thought this was funny. Who doesn't need a gold cowboy boot?


Not the flowery stuff - I loved the metal diamod glass pane behind the first one.  It really wanted to come home with me  - but it didn't :(


Surprise - I liked something that was an owl...

This was an AWESOME bar cart... it also wanted to come home with me, but not for $600.  

Sadly, nothing came home with us that trip - but we had a lot of fun looking around.  

If you live in the Twin Cities and know of some cool vintage stores, would love to hear about them.

1 comment:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

thats a great bar cart!! but i agree $600 is wayyy too much! xoxo jillian:: enter to win Upper Metal Class Jewelry